Sunday, January 31, 2010

Amazing breakthrough.

Today at 31st Jan 2010. Is was a amazing day for me. It totally have blown me away. The drama which I wasnt expected, and this time round. I m not the one creating it.

I have attended Landmark Forum Education with my boyfriend. Is a course which can assist u into making breakthrough with your personal life, relationship with your families, work etc. 1st day of the course, I was confused because I was listening to the rest of the people sharing about their problems in their life, I was thinking how come so drama... people crying, husband cheating on them, child abuse...

Anyway, we were given assignment after class. And supposed to share too, with the others the following day. On the 2nd day of the assignment, we were supposed to write letter to someone whom we felt there was a "incompletion". My bf wrote to me! I wasnt shock when he wanted to write a letter to me. I was shock, that he wanted to share infront of 80 participants. He read out loudly, on the microphone, starting to break down, cry, drama... By now, my tears was beyond control. He told me, he was sorry that he wasnt there for me, when I need him. He was punishing himself for the past 7yrs aft divorce, He stop believing in marriage too. Today, he told me, "I will take care of u and do not want to loose such a wonderful girlfriend like u".

It was like a soap opera for me today. I wasnt expecting my bf, who is man of a few words to actually stand there, and declaring to me. I was shock and very touched. He have bring this relationship into another level. A honest relationship.

I m happy enough already.

2 Comments:

Blogger LEon said...

so touching! Congrats and the wish the best for you two. :)

March 14, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

Thank you. You too, wish the best for u too. ^0^

March 14, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home