Sunday, May 17, 2009


I have been eyeing on foldable bike. Although this is way off my budget, but I would like to share the beauty with my readers.
  • IF-Mode by Mark Sanders for AREAWARE
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woah, never seen one of these before.. looks so portable! Perfect for travel ~ is it super expensive? (TT);;;

    May 19, 2009 at 12:07 AM  
    Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

    Its a few thousand dollars. (SGD$)

    May 19, 2009 at 1:04 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    (-__-") ~ if I was rich, I'd buy it for you! Lol, but for now... can only wish for the best! Haha ^^

    May 20, 2009 at 5:16 AM  
    Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

    If I m rich, I wouldnt spend on the bike too. I rather donate the money to charity ^0^

    May 20, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home