Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changing, Changes, more Changes...

I might be doing PT Property Agent. I guess, I m really done with advertising. For the past 10yrs, I do not feel rewarded at all. And of course passion dries up too. We can no longer work like a robot. Initially designing motivates me so much... but as we get older, priority changed. What we want now, is to work smart. I still like designing, but is towards my own necklaces design instead.

Wish me luck. And thank you for reading. ^0^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Ivy!! Hope you find what you love doing now!! :)

August 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

Thanks. I hope this new career path will work for me too.

August 5, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home