Sunday, July 12, 2009




I wanna have these kinda of workshop too. So inspiring! UK based textile designer, Manda from TreeFall Design!
  • TreeFall Design
  • 7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looks like you get get a lot of inspiration working there!!

    July 13, 2009 at 5:59 AM  
    Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

    Yep. I really luv the workshop. Now I have started with a small table with sewing machine.

    July 13, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
    Blogger Gladys said...

    i want to have this too!

    July 15, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
    Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

    Nice hor.... I will send another link of all nice workshop. Can be found in flick. U will be super inspired. Hee

    July 15, 2009 at 10:52 PM  
    Anonymous m said...

    ya i started only with a sewing machine too. And its those olden kinda of sewing machine that needs lots of peddling. Such a gd form of excercise when i missed my cycling routine.

    July 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
    Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

    M: What do u sew? Bags?

    July 18, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
    Anonymous m said...

    I've no specific items, i sew anything that inspired me. :)

    July 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home