Sunday, June 7, 2009

...

I was watching BBC Channel, documentary about 2 guys tracking around the world. Filmed was one of the driver, shot the bear with a gun. The trackers couldnt stop the driver in time. The driver just shot the bear, and took the bear's gall to sell. I was watching the documentary, and tears soon gather around my eyes. Was angry and feel sad, how can human just wanna take out guns and start shooting at the wild animal, just because it's body parts are worth a lot of money. I was very sad...

Someone told me this, "This world may just need to get rid of one type of species, in order to have a better world, the species is "human".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that... killing endangered animals for no reason but to make money off of their body parts...

Agree with the quote~ we're to blame (TT);;;;

June 9, 2009 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger 我是猫, 不是鹿 said...

Ya, when I saw the cub fell to the ground after the gun shoot. I was shock and angry. But I cant do anything, just can watch it in front of the tv :(

June 9, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home